Rad Power Bikes Assembly & Delivery Service
Have your new Rad Power Bikes e-bike fully assembled, tuned, and delivered directly to your doorstep and receive a bike orientation and custom fitting.
Assembly & Delivery
Have your new Rad Power Bikes e-bike fully built, tuned, and delivered directly to your doorstep and receive a bike orientation and custom fitting.
If you see this box and you're excited about putting it all together then we think you should. If you don't get that feeling, we completely understand. Feel free to get in touch and we'll help you out.
Rad Power Bikes are shipped mostly assembled but require additional assembly before you can ride. The assembly requires mounting the handlebar on the stem, installing the pedals and front lights, mounting the front wheel and fenders (if applicable), and inflating the tires. If you're handy and enjoy DIY, you should assemble the bike yourself as you'll get to know your bike. If that's not your thing or you prefer to have a professional assembly, we offer a turnkey assembly service with delivery, orientation, custom fitting and much more!
- Ship your order to us - call Kelly at (239) 227-9925 or email us for delivery address
- We'll unbox and assemble the bike
- All bolts, nuts and pedals are tightened to the recommended torque values
- Bike is tuned to ensure smooth gear shifting and proper brake tension
- Installation of all accessories (mirrors, large platform, baskets, handlebar bags, phone holder)
- Deliver to your doorstep within our delivery zone
- Provide bike orientation
- Provide fitting to ensure rider comfort
Please note: We do not offer Tannus Tire Armour or Yepp Maxi child seat installation.
Please inquire about availability and additional fee for delivery outside our zone.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for manufacturer defects or missing parts. If issues are discovered during the assembly process, you will be notified immediately and will need to work with Rad Power Bikes Custom Support to troubleshoot and remedy the issues.